Short Manaslu Circuit Trekking
Top highlights of this trek include
- The scenery provides all Nepal has to offer: you’ll trek from the subtropical jungle at lower elevations, through the Himalayan foothills to the high, cold and challenging crossing of the Larkya La above 5,100 meters / 17,000 feet.
- The trek is wild and remote, yet there are teahouses at the everyday stage, so trekkers don’t need to bring tents and food, making it more accessible and affordable than similar treks
- It is far less crowded than its more well-known peers Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Circuit. The word is getting out about Manaslu, but there are still about 10 times fewer trekkers on the Manaslu Trail
- The trailhead is reached overland, avoiding the need for domestic flights.
- The first part of the trail follows the Buri Gandaki, a deep, long river gorge, with many suspension bridge crossings
Manaslu Circuit Trekking an exciting and marvelous adventure with Well Plan Treks where you will soak within the beautiful scenery of high green hills, snowcapped peaks of Manaslu Himalaya range and cultural villages of great fascinating traditions.Manaslu Circuit Trekking, which was closed for outside visitors for long period and it was re-opened for the last two decades, Mt. Manaslu was first climbed by a Japanese Expedition in 1956, the mountain stands at 8,163 m and 26, 781 ft with its range of satellite peaks includes Bouddha, Sistine, Himalchuli with other smaller mountains. The Manaslu comes from ancient Hindu Sanskrit word Manas ‘the mind or soul of the god’ like Holy Lake Manasarovar in Tibet near Mt. Kailash, located within Nepal Mid northwest Himalayan around remote and high of Gorkha district, since the areas were opened where few trekkers ventured, at present becoming more popular due to its remoteness and isolation from outside modern world.
Manaslu Circuit Trekking begins with the exciting and interesting drive from Kathmandu to reach warmer low areas of Gorkha valley near raging Buri-Gandaki River, where walk follows the river upstream right up to its glacial source at high Manaslu valley near Sama Gaon and Larke Phedi (bottom).
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu 1,345 m and then transfer to respective Hotels
Day 02:.Free day in Kathmandu to prepare the permits
Day 03: Drive to Machha-Khola 930m via Arughat – 08 hrs
Day 04: Trek to Jagat 1,410m – 06 hrs
Day 05: Trek to Dyang 1,800 m – 06 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Namrung 2540 m – 06 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Sama-Gaon 3,530 m – 05 hrs.
Day 08: Rest-Day for acclimatization and local excursion to scenic viewpoints.
Day 09: Trek to Samdo 3,860 m – 05 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Dharamsala / Larkya Phedi 4,470 m – 04 hrs.
Day 11: Cross Larkya-la 5,106 m and to Bimthang 3,720 m – 08 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Gho 2,560 m – 05 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Dharapani 1,860 m – 06 hrs.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu and then transfer to your hotels – 08 hrs.
Day 15: International departure for homeward bound or to respective countries.
Note: For the Manaslu Circuit Trekking do we need special Permits and do we need Passport for this so that you should be in Kathmandu a day before starting the trek.
Manual Note :