The Manaslu Trek features everything you’d want from a classic trek in Nepal: Epic scenery, intimate encounters with local people and their ancient culture, and a 5106m (17,000-ft.).The Manaslu Trek includes the Manaslu circuit Trek is one the best treks in Nepal. It takes you around the Manaslu conservation area and leads to a breathtaking view of the eighth highest mountain in the world.
The Manaslu comes from the ancient Hindu Sanskrit word Manas ‘the mind or soul of the god’ like Holy Lake Manasarovar in Tibet near Mt. Kailash, located within Nepal Mid northwest Himalayan around remote and high of Gorkha district, since the areas were opened where few trekkers ventured, at present becoming more popular due to its remoteness and isolation from the outside modern world.
Adventure around magnificent Mt. Manaslu (8163 M ) listed as the world’s 8th highest mountain Explore high Mt. Manaslu base camp (4800M) Trek lies on the border between Nepal and Tibet. The trek provides a majestic view of Mt. Manaslu (8163M ), Ganesh Himal (7319M), sharing Himal (7187), and Himal Chuli (7893M ). Manaslu translates to “The spirit Mountain “. Manaslu circuit trek of the immense and interesting culture of Buddhism religion Trekking from low warm sub-tropic to cooler alpine hills and towards an arctic zone of ice with glaciers Enchanting forest of tall rhododendron-magnolia, oaks, pines, birch to arid. Manaslu Base Camp Trek offers scenic beauty, adventure, rich culture, and rural civilization that represents the ancient Tibetan lifestyle. This trek encircling the entire Manaslu massif offers a chance to comprehensively explore the full range of Nepal’s natural diversity.
Top highlights of this trek include:
- It is far less crowded than its more well-known peers Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Circuit. The word is getting out about Manaslu, but there are still about 10 times fewer trekkers on the Manaslu Trail
- The trek is wild and remote, yet there are teahouses at the everyday stage, so trekkers don’t need to bring tents and food, making it more accessible and affordable than similar treks.
- The trailhead is reached overland, avoiding the need for domestic flights.
- The first part of the trail follows the Buri Gandaki, a deep, long river gorge, with many suspension bridge crossings
- The scenery provides all Nepal has to offer: you’ll trek from the subtropical jungle at lower elevations, through the Himalayan foothills to the high, cold, and challenging crossing of the Larkya La above 5,100 meters / 17,000 feet.
DAY BY DAY MANASLU TREK ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu 1,345 m and then transfer to respective Hotels
Day 02:Free day in Kathmandu to prepare the permits
Day 03: Drive to Machha-Khola 930m via Arughat – 08 hrs
Day 04: Trek to Jagat 1,410m – 06 hrs
Day 05: Trek to Dyang 1,800 m – 06 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Namrung 2540 m – 06 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Sama-Gaon 3,530 m – 05 hrs.
Day 08: Rest-Day for acclimatization and local excursion to scenic viewpoints.
Day 09: Trek to Samdo 3,860 m – 05 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Dharamsala / Larkya Phedi 4,470 m – 04 hrs.
Day 11: Cross Larkya-la 5,106 m and to Bimthang 3,720 m – 08 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Dharapani 1,860 m – 06 hrs.
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu and then transfer to your hotels – 08 hrs.
Day 14: International departure for homeward bound or to respective countries.
Note: For the Manaslu Circuit Trekking we need special Permits and do we need a Passport for this so that you should be in Kathmandu a day before starting the trek.
Manual Note :