5 Night / 6 Days Package tour
Chisapani – Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking Than Kathmandu sightseeing
- Short and easy Hiking
- Majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain range
- Heartbreaking views of white mountains including Mt. Everest and Langtang Range
- Views of Manaslu and Ganesh Himala range
- The natural world, cooperating people of rural Nepal
- Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking is a moderate hike through deep forests, terraced fields, and small villages, with an accompanying backdrop of the majestic mountains
- He trail to Dhulikhel is good for bird watching and to observe the village culture and lifestyle of Nepal.
- Dhulikhel itself is a culture center with ethnic locals and plenty of temples.
- Terraced fields mostly with corn plantations can be seen in places with small settlements.
- Its a pleasant walk through lush forests which even encloses the path at times, heavily shading small sections along narrow trails.
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1300m).
Day 02: Drive to Sundarijal 1hr and Hiking to Chisapani (2300m) 4-5 hrs
Day 03: Hike Chisapani to Nagarkot (2100m) 5-6 hrs
Day 04: Hike Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1440m) 5-6 hrs
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu than sightseeing Kathmandu 5-7 hrs
Day 06: Final departure to your onward destination